cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what in the name of god and sonny jesus is going on here.....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: what in the name of god and sonny jesus is going on here.....

Lori344 wrote:

dog wrote:
i figured it out....i called customer service...they said that my score had gone up too much in the past year and they refuse to process any more pulls for that reason.  until such time as my score drops from "fair-poor" to straight-up "poor", i am s.o.l.

What??? Your score when up too much?? No such thing!!!

See what I mean...he sometimes makes people believe things he post-LOL.

Back to the OP. I got a similiar message from TC on Friday (afternoon). May have been Sat., but I think it was Fri. My message read: service interruption error. CRA's are not reporting at this time, if the problem is the CRA's is the problem, it is usually corrected in four hours. If it is another reason, try again in one hour.

I thought to myself-what? no way are all three CRA's not reporting at the same time, and if they are updating their sites that would most likely be like 2 or 3 am.

I tried again about 10-15 mins later and it came up.

Tusc mentioned be patient. That is a problem I have, it takes about 8 to 10 mins. for TC to bring up. Unfortunately we don't have DSL in the boon docks where I live, so I have dialup. I made some adjustments to my computer and firewalls and browser, it was taking about 20 mins. and many-many times it would time me out and kick me offline. Do any others on here have a problem in the time frame of opening TC site? Any suggestions?

Smiley HappyNo Dog, before you reply back I'm not moving to India.
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

DOG.

same thing last friday, weny back about 2hrs later, was up and running and happy to give me the same scores I had all week....
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got an alert from TC 3 weeks ago fako  653 (EQ 635) told me went down but FAKO never changed. MY FICO did go down to 612. last night it was still FAKO 653 but my EQ is 679

go figure

I believe that my report on TC has been updated though and is correct

Message Edited by HappyDays on 07-23-2007 01:34 PM
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.