Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is so good about an amex card?

tag
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: what is so good about an amex card?

I have an other account on Equifax the real Equifax reports and it is my child support tradeline. Get hold of an Equifax report from Equifax even if you have to dispute something inane online to get one mailed to you. Don't tell Tuscani. LOL.
Message 31 of 36
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@fused111 wrote:
To remedy this problem, I stop charging 5 days prior to statement date and also PIF about 2 days before statement date. Thus, 0 bal. I noticed TU and EX treat charge cards as rev cc, but EQ reports my gold card as other account. It seems to have less of a negative effect. Can you comment on this Noah?

Are you seeing the other account reporting on TC? If so, then I'm thinking it's yet another of the reporting weirdnesses between EQ and TC.
Barry or Tuscani?

Other accounts is like miscellaneous to a bookkeeper. Can't figure out where to put an entry? Other.
Message 32 of 36
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

smallfry wrote:
I have an other account on Equifax the real Equifax reports and it is my child support tradeline. Get hold of an Equifax report from Equifax even if you have to dispute something inane online to get one mailed to you. Don't tell Tuscani. LOL.

Smiley Surprised
Message 33 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

smallfry wrote:

They almost always have an old employer or old address wrong.

Message 34 of 36
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@smallfry wrote:

They almost always have an old employer or old address wrong.

That's easy to take care of Noah.
Message 35 of 36
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Tuscani wrote:

@smallfry wrote:

Smiley Surprised

Actually if you don't mind spending the money EQ has Credit Watch Gold. IF you want to haggle on the phone they will sell it to you for $80 for the year. They need you more than you need them remember that. I canceled my 3 in 1 over at EQ. If you pull TC you sly dog then pulling EQ CWG will be counterproductive.
Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.