Senior Contributor

Re: what is so good about an amex card?

I have an other account on Equifax the real Equifax reports and it is my child support tradeline. Get hold of an Equifax report from Equifax even if you have to dispute something inane online to get one mailed to you. Don't tell Tuscani. LOL.
Senior Contributor

Noah_Bodie wrote:

fused111 wrote:
To remedy this problem, I stop charging 5 days prior to statement date and also PIF about 2 days before statement date. Thus, 0 bal. I noticed TU and EX treat charge cards as rev cc, but EQ reports my gold card as other account. It seems to have less of a negative effect. Can you comment on this Noah?

Are you seeing the other account reporting on TC? If so, then I'm thinking it's yet another of the reporting weirdnesses between EQ and TC.
Barry or Tuscani?

Other accounts is like miscellaneous to a bookkeeper. Can't figure out where to put an entry? Other.
Moderator Emeritus

smallfry wrote:
I have an other account on Equifax the real Equifax reports and it is my child support tradeline. Get hold of an Equifax report from Equifax even if you have to dispute something inane online to get one mailed to you. Don't tell Tuscani. LOL.

Smiley Surprised
Senior Contributor

smallfry wrote:

They almost always have an old employer or old address wrong.

Senior Contributor

Noah_Bodie wrote:

smallfry wrote:

They almost always have an old employer or old address wrong.

That's easy to take care of Noah.
Senior Contributor

Tuscani wrote:

smallfry wrote:

Smiley Surprised

Actually if you don't mind spending the money EQ has Credit Watch Gold. IF you want to haggle on the phone they will sell it to you for $80 for the year. They need you more than you need them remember that. I canceled my 3 in 1 over at EQ. If you pull TC you sly dog then pulling EQ CWG will be counterproductive.
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.