Moderator Emeritus
fused

Re: what sort of score increase can you expect per month?

cbjn1103 wrote:
Thanks Fused both of those links were very good. I saved both in Favorites to go back too.

I have seen the who gave me credit link many times on the forums, but never checked them out. I just thought they were a off the wall cc company. I didn't realize that it is a FICO site with good information.

The other link you added. I hadn't seen it before posted on the forums. It was good too.

Actually they are not a FICO site. They are just well informed like us and realize FICO scores matter and FAKOs don't.:smileyhappy:
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (11-08-2014): EQ 818, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1

New Contributor
cbjn1103

Re: what sort of score increase can you expect per month?

Oh, it has FICO listed on it so much in big letters, I assumed it was a fico site. But thanks, I am glad you convinced me to check it out. I had just been passing over it when I would see it listed.

The saying is you learn something new everyday. Well on the forums, you learn lots of things everyday.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}