Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what the deal with transunion

tag
future
Frequent Contributor

what the deal with transunion

hello allSmiley Wink  i have reviewed some of the threads here about juniper cards and hooters..  i have also checked to see what the requirements was for these cards. ok , so now with this being done i decided to apply, my score was ok(good enough for me to be approved, better than most that i seen approval). so why is it that trans wont approve meSmiley Mad keep in mind that i also applied for a card bb card(they pull eq alot for my state) instant approval, ex the same...... what's the deal with transunion...  help me please i really want those cards, should i try recon
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: what the deal with transunion

future wrote:
hello allSmiley Wink  i have reviewed some of the threads here about juniper cards and hooters..  i have also checked to see what the requirements was for these cards. ok , so now with this being done i decided to apply, my score was ok(good enough for me to be approved, better than most that i seen approval). so why is it that trans wont approve meSmiley Mad keep in mind that i also applied for a card bb card(they pull eq alot for my state) instant approval, ex the same...... what's the deal with transunion...  help me please i really want those cards, should i try recon

The credit bureaus have no say in whether you get approved for credit or not.  They only provide info on what credit you have and how well you use it.  You can have a 850 fico and be denied credit by someone for a reason like you have too much credit and if god forbid something happens you wont be able to pay your obligations back
Message 2 of 3
future
Frequent Contributor

Re: what the deal with transunion

im very responseable with my credit now... i think im going to try a recon, anybody know anything about pfb.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.