cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

whats the best credit monitoring service everyone uses???

tag
waynes1982
Frequent Contributor

whats the best credit monitoring service everyone uses???

I use USAA Credit monitoring service, and would like to switch to something that will allow me to view full reports and actual fico scores, and I'd like to pull a credit report daily if I needed to as well.

Thanks.

Gardening since 06/01/2016

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: whats the best credit monitoring service everyone uses???

@waynes1982 wrote:

I use USAA Credit monitoring service, and would like to switch to something that will allow me to view full reports and actual fico scores, and I'd like to pull a credit report daily if I needed to as well.

Thanks.

I highly recommend you read this thread:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/CreditCheckTotal/td-p/4070326

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use multiple services:

Capital One = Transunion
Credit Karma = Equifax & Transunion
Credit Sesame = Experian
Discover = Fico
Walmart = Fico

ID Guard = All 3 (TU, EQ and EX)

Identity Guard is the only one I pay for. Im on some weird plan that  is $16 per month with all three scores updated monthly but they have a ton of different options. I think costco members get it free or something. I signed up for the basic plan and then called every 60 days or so and said I wanted to cancel because it was too expensive. They kept lowering the price and offering different things.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Identity Guard gives you a free 2 week trial offer and for the Total Protection plan it offers a lot including all 3 score/reports for only $19.99 a month. I think I am going to do the trial offer and then see how I like it. May keep it for that price.

Message 4 of 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Everyone doesn't use the same solution(s).  CCT has been a very popular topic recently.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.