Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where should I get FICO score?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

where should I get FICO score?

I bought a monitoring service but it is from credit expert. They only give me experian CR. Which is the best one on fico to get all three fico scores? I don't think I have ever seen my FICO score. There is one but is says its only equifax. do I need to see all three?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: where should I get FICO score?

Hiya OW, I only buy my scores from myfico   I know that they are real FICO  to many others are FAKO.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

which one do you buy? There are several to chose from.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are really interested in monitoring your FICO score then you might want to sign up for monthly service. It will give you your Equifax score and alert you of any changes. Look over the benefits of subscribing because if you subscribe then you may not need service from credit expert anymore.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im cheap  lmao..haven't figured out how to get under $14.95......I never pull TU.  EQ seems to be my middle so I have SW. I also have TC so that I can pull CR every day I never go by these scores(FAKO).  Because of a drop in score I did pull  EX  this week.

I called myfico & they gave me a 10% discount to use when ever I pull.

I feel if I want FICO  there is a reason & I want real ones.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

1.  Free 30 day trial of ScoreWatch, will let you get your Equifax FICO score twice (after that $8.95 a month, but you can cancel.  I personally keep mine because it is a useful service).

2.  Sign up for myFICO Identity Protect Deluxe, and you will see your Transunion FICO Score ($4.95 a month - can cancel any time),

3.  Pull your own Experian score - $14.95.

If you search on the net, you can find discount codes: 10%, 15% are common, 20% if you are lucky Smiley Wink
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you call FICO they will give you a code for a discount that will not expire. They did it for me.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.