Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where to get ex report

tag
migliogiorni
Established Contributor

where to get ex report

I want to check Inq's on my ex report what service should I get.

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Re: where to get ex report

USAA is a 3 bureau daily puller that you can see all of your hp's.  Even though the website says monthly if you sign up just call in and tell them you want the unlimited version.  I think that its maybe 20 bucks a month.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 2 of 7
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Start with pulling your FREE Credit Report's from annualcreditreport.com. They tend to have more info on them than ones from a 3rd party. The Credit Reports from annualcreditreport.com, come directly from each of the CRA's. You can pull 1 Free Credit Report from TU, EQ and EX every 12 months.

Save your money and Don't Buy the Scores, they are what we call FAKO's.

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 3 of 7
cashnocredit
Valued Contributor

@webhopper wrote:

Start with pulling your FREE Credit Report's from annualcreditreport.com. They tend to have more info on them than ones from a 3rd party. The Credit Reports from annualcreditreport.com, come directly from each of the CRA's. You can pull 1 Free Credit Report from TU, EQ and EX every 12 months.

Save your money and Don't Buy the Scores, they are what we call FAKO's.

The MyFICO reports are nicely done but don't include much of the info either including Inqs older than 1 yr. I believe the CRAs are required by law to provide full credit reports to consumers (but not scores) for a modest fee of somewhere around $10 but I'm not sure where to go to get them. The free annual reports are great but if you got them within the last year you can't get another and they don't offer to provide them for a fee. The ones with FAKOs cost as much or more and don't include all the info in an annual free report.  I don't mind paying for them but do mind not being able to get them since they are supposed to sell them to you upon request.

I have reestablished credit over the last couple years
so my moniker is, well, rather out of date.

WM Discover $1800, WF Plat 12k, Chase Freedom Siggy18k, Amex Plat (60k H/B), Citi AA EWMC 25k
Message 4 of 7
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

You can buy your Ex report at experian. I think it costs $11
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 5 of 7
cashnocredit
Valued Contributor

@webhopper wrote:
You can buy your Ex report at experian. I think it costs $11

webhopper,

I bought their "credit report only" about 5 months ago and it didn't include any soft inqs or details like the amounts paid and dates paid that are being reported now. I used to be able get on totalcreditcheck or when EX returned a report after they had corrected an entry like multiple CAs reporting the same account. After my negatives had dropped off when I would click the "dispute" option they would no longer open a detailed report so I canceled the service. Mostly I'm just curious as to who softs my CRs but that info doesn't seem to be available.  It's annoying to me since the FCRA clearly requires them to disclose the full report annually for free or when you purchase a report.

I have reestablished credit over the last couple years
so my moniker is, well, rather out of date.

WM Discover $1800, WF Plat 12k, Chase Freedom Siggy18k, Amex Plat (60k H/B), Citi AA EWMC 25k
Message 6 of 7
bettercreditguy1
Established Contributor

Hey Cash,

You can log in directly to Tu, EX or EQ sites. After establishing your identity, they sell reports for around $ 7.00 or so each. They will offfer you their score for additional monies, however, they are base on their model and are NOT a FICO score. The beauty of the individual CU reports are the details. They show HPs, SPs, and the entire 84 months of payment history per accout. Hope this helps. Good luck in your journey.

Updated scores 3/7/21 TU 849, EQ 829, Ex 818 (all Fico scores) Remember the Three P's: Pay early in Full, Pay on Time, Patience
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.