cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which companies approves personals online..

tag
ficophysco

which companies approves personals online..

do u know which loans companies approves loan instant online, also if all paper work can be complete online...that way i can maximize my chances ,,,by applying to companies in other states....tnx

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: which companies approves personals online..

Message 2 of 4
PetuniaJane

You might have luck with Lending Club, but be prepared to verify your stated income with pay stubs or the like. I believe you can also see what amount/interest rate you qualify for with a SP.
Message 3 of 4
TheConductor
Established Contributor

@ficophysco wrote:

do u know which loans companies approves loan instant online, also if all paper work can be complete online...that way i can maximize my chances ,,,by applying to companies in other states....tnx

You can also maximize your chances by simply dressing well and coming prepared to a local branch.  

I was able to get a car loan from a local credit union back in the dark days of my credit journey, and that is what I did.  Showed up in a nice shirt and tie, with pay stubs and the last month's bill stubs at the ready.  Got a loan at a surprisingly-good interest rate, and all they required was that I open a savings account in the amount of one month's payment to partially secure the loan.  The loan officer specifically said she was impressed that I had prepared and knew what they needed to make a decision.

Prior to that I had done one of those online "Fill out one application and we shop it to multiple lenders" sites, and all I got was offers from a couple of bottom-feeder companies at much higher rates than the credit union gave me.

I'm not saying the online shotgun approach can't work, just that it's not the only way to boost your chances of getting the loan you need.

Starting: EQ 622 (myFICO 7/7/12), EX 696 (TU FAKO 8/14/12), TU 621 (CK TransRisk 7/24/12), Total CL $1k on 2 TLs
Current: EQ 709 (CCT 2/4/15), EX 704 (CCT 2/4/15) , TU 702 (CCT 2/4/15), Total CL $110.3k on 14 TLs Goal: 740+ x3
My Wallet: Amex BCP $30k, Chase United Explorer $16k, Amex SPG $13.5k, Barclaycard Ring MC $12.5k, Chase CSP VS $12.2k, Discover it $10.5k, C1 Venture VS $6.5k, Chase Slate $3.5k, Amex Hilton Surpass $2k, Barclaycard Apple V $2k, Chase Freedom V $1100, BoA Cash Rewards V $500, Citi BestBuy $500
My Loans: Prosper $25k/36mo, Prosper $17k/36mo
My Business: Chase Ink VS $5k, Amex BRG NPSL (> 10k),
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.