Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which report is correct

tag
gamblerx15
New Contributor

which report is correct

Ok I have made several posts about my merrick account and have just noticed something.
when i pull my 3 in 1 report thru true credit. merrick shows as a collection charge off and
included in bk. when i go directly to ex site and pull my report directly with them it doesnt
say anything about collection or chargeoff just that the balance was written off and the
account was iibk. who do i believe tc or ex?

thanks for putting up with my crazy questions still trying to get a handle on my credit

Starting Score: 649
Current Score: 680
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: which report is correct

gamblerx15 wrote:
Ok I have made several posts about my merrick account and have just noticed something.
when i pull my 3 in 1 report thru true credit. merrick shows as a collection charge off and
included in bk. when i go directly to ex site and pull my report directly with them it doesnt
say anything about collection or chargeoff just that the balance was written off and the
account was iibk. who do i believe tc or ex?

thanks for putting up with my crazy questions still trying to get a handle on my credit

On your 3-n-1, is it EX that is showing "collection, charge off and iib".

Balance written off = charge off

Is it reported under collection accounts on your EX?

Message 2 of 3
gamblerx15
New Contributor

Re: which report is correct

no no mention of collection

Starting Score: 649
Current Score: 680
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.