serenity72
New Contributor

which secured CC do you like better?

BOA or Orchard bank and why? Trying to decide between the two still ty
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: which secured CC do you like better?

i like the 99/500 boa, myself, since boa is prime and orchard is not.  it appears that boa is better with cli's once the card moves to unsecured status.  i applied for a regular boa card and they sent me a letter stating that they would give me a 99/500, so i shipped out my 99 dollar check and waiting for the card.
Message 2 of 13
serenity72
New Contributor

Ty for your input
Message 3 of 13
serenity72
New Contributor

i like the 99/500 boa, myself, since boa is prime and orchard is not. it appears that boa is better with cli's once the card moves to unsecured status. i applied for a regular boa card and they sent me a letter stating that they would give me a 99/500, so i shipped out my 99 dollar check and waiting for the card. What score did you have to have to get this? Was this a secured through BOA? My score is 507 not sure I could get the $99/500 thing. TY
Message 4 of 13
serenity72
New Contributor

Also what is the card called exactly. I cant find anything on their site about this rate. TY
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

you have to apply for any regular card on their site, if they deny you they may give you the offer right there online, or they may send you a letter in the mail offering the 99/500.  they mailed the offer to me. 
Message 6 of 13
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

99/500 rules all. Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 13
Boswd
Valued Contributor

Even if you don't get invited for the $99/$500, I still think Bank of America's secured is better.   No processing fee and a lower annual fee.
Message 8 of 13
serenity72
New Contributor

Ty well i was denied and nothing came up right away about the 99/500 so we will see if I get anything in the mail. TY again
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

i think it took a couple of weeks for my 99/500 offer to show up in the mail.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.