Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

who knows the answer to this ?

tag
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

who knows the answer to this ?

if an auto loan is deleted with the Cra's due to dispute, is it also deleted from the internal model used for auto enhanced scores?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: who knows the answer to this ?

CreditDrama85 wrote:
if an auto loan is deleted with the Cra's due to dispute, is it also deleted from the internal model used for auto enhanced scores?

I'm not sure what you mean.  What "internal model" are you referring to?

If it's deleted from your CRs, it won't appear in any scoring algorithm based on that CR.  The lender associated with the loan may continue to have a record of the account and use that in their lending decisions, but that will vary from lender to lender and is impossible to know.

Message 2 of 8
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

i guess im asking if the account doesnt appear on the CR if it is possible to still have an "Auto enhanced fico "
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditDrama85 wrote:
i guess im asking if the account doesnt appear on the CR if it is possible to still have an "Auto enhanced fico "

It's always possible to have an auto-enhanced FICO, as long as the CR meets the minimum requirements to generate a FICO score.

If an account is not on the CR, it will not be included in the FICO calculation, whether that is a Classic FICO or an auto-enhanced FICO calculation.

Message Edited by cheddar on 04-23-2008 01:13 PM
Message 4 of 8
guiness56
Epic Contributor

I found this:

There must be some credit activity on file and present within the last six months for the credit-reporting agency to generate a score. Even if there are no installment lines on file, and even if there are no previous automotive installment lines on file, if sufficient activity has been generated in the consumer credit file within the last six months there will be an Auto Enhanced Score generated when the consumer file is accessed.
Message 5 of 8
techgirl
Frequent Contributor

Where did you find that?
05/12: approx 680 across the board
04/08 EQ: 730 TU: 748 EX: 718
03/08: EQ: 713 TU: ? EX: ?
12/07: EQ: 689 TU: 711 EX: 721
Message 6 of 8
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

very interesting. so in other words, you can have an auto enhanced fico score without having a previous auto loan
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditDrama85 wrote:
very interesting. so in other words, you can have an auto enhanced fico score without having a previous auto loan

Exactly.  As I said above, if you meet the minimum requirements for a Classic FICO, you meet the minimum requirements for an auto-enhanced FICO.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.