Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

will ca be removed?

tag
treschic
Frequent Contributor

will ca be removed?

i had a recent ca from directv and t-mobile.  anyways, i sent pfd letters to both a month ago, and haven't heard anything yet. i also emailed them as well.   i also recently dv the ca this week and disputed the cra's.  i also sent letters via planetfeedback to both, and haven't heard anything yet.  anyways, i got inpatient, and decided to call, to see if they would accept payments, both accepted payments, and gave me confirmation #'s.  they also said that they would withdraw from collections.  i requested a letter stating this, and was told, the only thing they could produce was my final bill, which would show a $0 balance.  has anyone had any experience with this?  when searching the forum, i saw that some had advised going this approach, and dv the ca. and since the account was already paid, the ca can't validate, and would have to remove the ca.  what are your thoughts about this approach?  can the ca simply update the cr to a "paid" status?  do you think these will be removed from the reports?  thanks for any assistance. 
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
treschic
Frequent Contributor

Re: will ca be removed?

bump
Message 2 of 4
future
Frequent Contributor

you paid the oc, the oc said they will pull the acc back from the ca.  if the ca is reporting on your cr, just do a dispute , inturn they will have to removed because they wont be able to validate.. you may want to consider gw the ocif you have any lates onn your cr from them.
Message 3 of 4
treschic
Frequent Contributor

There were no lates, they were just recent collection accounts. hopefully, they will be removed, as i was promised, and not simply updated.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.