cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

woo hoo, a whopping +4 scorewatch alert!!

tag
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: woo hoo, a whopping +4 scorewatch alert!!

dog wrote:
you found me out...if it weren't for those blasted kids and that stupid dog, my plan would have worked. however, the other 40 apps were all amex and they only pulled experian....as 1 inquiry! my wife is getting tired of taking dictation on these posts, and i have to go put some more bengay on my wrists, so over and out...hahahahaa

I'm waiting!
Message 21 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

dog me and you thought the same dont have CC pay everything off as fast as you can theory.  This credit scoring is all a game, you just have to know the rules of the game. thank god there is this board because I am learning the plays and hopefully one day hit it out of the park (800 club),,,what am I talking about i would marry "Mrs. FICO" to get into the 700 club...hahah.  Its sad they dont factor in what you have in your accounts debt to income factor would give me alot of points.
Message 22 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Isn't 42 the answer to the meaning of life in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe?...
Message 23 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

man, if i had known the game 2 years ago, i would be way into the 700's by now!  maybe even close to 800's.....well, maybe not until these 7 collections are all gone! 

Message Edited by dog on 06-25-2007 05:40 PM
Message 24 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know waiting for things to fall off is like waiting to get outta prison!!! (for the record never been there) lol
Message 25 of 33
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Rocket01 wrote:
Isn't 42 the answer to the meaning of life in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe?...

At last!  Someone who knows the whereabouts of his towel!  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 26 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Everyone's got a little bump up but me! (-5pts).  I had balance increases $15 to $45 (limit $400) on HBSC and $0 to $125 (limit $500).  I went up to 19% utilization and got penalized for it, even though everything else has aged well for another month and no inquiries. Smiley Mad
Message 27 of 33
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Don't worry - I just used a new cc a great deal and let it report just in case they don't report the CL.  So I will get dinged for another month, until it is back to zero.
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 28 of 33
MercyMe
Frequent Contributor

You lie, Dog!  You know you have 43!!! 
Message 29 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

dammit, you got me again, i have 43, tomorrow i hope to have 44.
Message 30 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.