Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1st Denial

tag
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: 1st Denial

Sorry to hear Halle, hopefully you can get your lease extended so you can try for VA soon enough.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mamaspike,

You said that you had a recent experience with Navy Federal Credit Union and you would not recommend them. Were you initially pre-approved with NFCU and then prior to the closing were you then denied?  If that is the case were you notified prior to the denial that they had questions or need explanation?  Reason I ask is I have a pre-approval from Navy Federal and I never thought that you can be disapproved after pre-approval if you follow the contingencies that are listed on the pre-approval.

Shane the Mortgageman,

Thank you for your willingness to share your knowledge, you are a wealth of information.  Thank you for taking the time and answering every question that people pose on this site and guiding us all in the right direction. I, for one am very grateful for the information that you provided me, and pointing me in the right direction.....THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 12 of 13
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

You are welcome.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.