Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 questions?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

2 questions?

1. Do you think they will make it so we don't have to pay back the government loan of 7500 for first time home buyers seen know they have a 8000 that you don't have to payback? Hopefully if not I find it unfair for does of us who did get the 7500.

2. I currently have a VA loan at 6% I bought the house in August 2008 for 107,000 with all the guddys VA adds to the loan and all, my house hasent lost any value bought the house in NC. My question is should I refinance?or really seen I just bought the house it woudent be a great idea? Would it be a big difference? ( money )

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2 questions?

1) Unfortunately no, they aren't going to change it and No it isn't fair

2)  Refinancing would mean closing costs all over again and more expenses.  Do the calculating on how much refinancing would save you monthly and divide that by how much the closing costs would be to figure out how long it would take you to break even on the refinance.....Then decide if it is worth it. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.