cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

26 and wanting to buy a home (I NEED ADVISE BADLY)

tag
rhowar2199
Established Member

Re: 26 and wanting to buy a home (I NEED ADVISE BADLY)

Ok thanks for the advise I didn't think it was a good idea either to open a new account, but I do a final question, who getting a (prosper) loan which from what I understand is a (Hiddentradeline) be a good idea to use and just payoff my citi card account and pay the money back to them instead.. That is kind of what I really wanted to do 

Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 648
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 12
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Re: 26 and wanting to buy a home (I NEED ADVISE BADLY)

I have not heard of any "hidden trade lines" before but if the personal loan doesn't report to the credit bureaus, then it wouldn't hurt unless the lender requires disclosure of those type of trade lines, which I doubt. Being able to pay off that Citi credit card would definitely raise your scores.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.