Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

26 more hours to go

tag
In-A-Limbo
Valued Member

26 more hours to go

We are closing in 26 hours. Nervous wreck and migraines. Just want to get it over with.... Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Re: 26 more hours to go

Do you have your clear-to-close already? 

I always imagined that once that has come in, then it's kind of stress free after that point...all that is left to do is sign some papers, but the hard part is over.

Message 2 of 12
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

I was counting the hours and the minutes 2 weeks after I got clear to close. Didn't get the stress relief till the papers were signed.

Message 3 of 12
In-A-Limbo
Valued Member

We got the clear to close 2 weeks ago. It reduced the stress to certain level. I don't think the stress will be gone until we sign the paper and have the key....

Message 4 of 12
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

@In-A-Limbo wrote:

We got the clear to close 2 weeks ago. It reduced the stress to certain level. I don't think the stress will be gone until we sign the paper and have the key....

I agree - we're set to close on Monday at 11am and once again, I'm looking forward to a loooooong weekend. GOSH, I've never hated weekends so much in my life !

12/11/12 Starting Score EQ FICO - 583/ TU FICO - 615/
4/1/13 - Lender Pull - TU - 645 EQ - 675 EX 712
Each One - Teach One
Message 5 of 12
In-A-Limbo
Valued Member

@raisinitup wrote:

@In-A-Limbo wrote:

I agree - we're set to close on Monday at 11am and once again, I'm looking forward to a loooooong weekend. GOSH, I've never hated weekends so much in my life !

LOL Last weekend of so brutal for me. I have to distract myself with shopping.

Message 6 of 12
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

This is not good. The week that we are scheduled to do the walk thru (on a Monday), the paper signing (Tuesday) and getting keys (on Thursday), is a HUGE deadline week for work! Now Im worried. Smiley Sad

Message 7 of 12
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Red bull

Message 8 of 12
In-A-Limbo
Valued Member

Starbucks double shots Smiley LOL

Message 9 of 12
In-A-Limbo
Valued Member

5 hours till the final walk thru and 6 hours before the closing..... Getting anxious Smiley Surprised

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.