Valued Member
In-A-Limbo

26 more hours to go

We are closing in 26 hours. Nervous wreck and migraines. Just want to get it over with.... :smileysad:

Valued Contributor
Mike_B03

Re: 26 more hours to go

Do you have your clear-to-close already? 

I always imagined that once that has come in, then it's kind of stress free after that point...all that is left to do is sign some papers, but the hard part is over.

Valued Contributor
tooleman694

I was counting the hours and the minutes 2 weeks after I got clear to close. Didn't get the stress relief till the papers were signed.

Valued Member
In-A-Limbo

We got the clear to close 2 weeks ago. It reduced the stress to certain level. I don't think the stress will be gone until we sign the paper and have the key....

Regular Contributor
raisinitup

In-A-Limbo wrote:

We got the clear to close 2 weeks ago. It reduced the stress to certain level. I don't think the stress will be gone until we sign the paper and have the key....

I agree - we're set to close on Monday at 11am and once again, I'm looking forward to a loooooong weekend. GOSH, I've never hated weekends so much in my life !

12/11/12 Starting Score EQ FICO - 583/ TU FICO - 615/
4/1/13 - Lender Pull - TU - 645 EQ - 675 EX 712
Each One - Teach One
Valued Member
In-A-Limbo

raisinitup wrote:

In-A-Limbo wrote:

I agree - we're set to close on Monday at 11am and once again, I'm looking forward to a loooooong weekend. GOSH, I've never hated weekends so much in my life !

LOL Last weekend of so brutal for me. I have to distract myself with shopping.

Valued Contributor
Mike_B03

This is not good. The week that we are scheduled to do the walk thru (on a Monday), the paper signing (Tuesday) and getting keys (on Thursday), is a HUGE deadline week for work! Now Im worried. :smileysad:

Valued Contributor
tooleman694

Red bull

Valued Member
In-A-Limbo

Starbucks double shots :smileylol:

Valued Member
In-A-Limbo

5 hours till the final walk thru and 6 hours before the closing..... Getting anxious :smileysurprised:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+