Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd level review ..... I'm panicking

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

2nd level review ..... I'm panicking

so my L/O from wells fargo just told me my file has to go to a 2nd level review because of my credit history Man Sad for the last year I havent been late on any payment and basically have no debit... but in 2014 and 2013 I was late on my car payment like 13 times Smiley Sad I did refinace my car loan to lower the payments and ever since i havent been late... but now that I'm appling for a mortgage its making them think.... I did write a letter of explanation about the matter... anyone have any input ???? i'm I going to get turn downSmiley Sad

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2nd level review ..... I'm panicking

Breathe. It's all going to be ok. If it was 100% a no, it would have been a no. Set your expectations low and start looking for another lender. There are tons of awesome lenders out there if this one doesn't work out! Just don't wait for this one to string you along.

Also, if you have a realtor, have them but the crap out of your lender until they give you a straight answer. That's what they are there for!
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

thx... how soon you think I should start looking for another lender...

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now. Don't let this sink your ship. I bet you'll find a better lender than Wells. I hear Wells is pretty bad.
Message 4 of 9
elim
Senior Contributor

In the past few days WF has had the largest banking fine in history placed against them for being scum.  Don't stress over these idiots.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm trying to stay positive... I really dont want to loose this house that im trying to get approve for... Smiley Frustrated is wells really bad???

Message 6 of 9
elim
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm trying to stay positive... I really dont want to loose this house that im trying to get approve for... Smiley Frustrated is wells really bad???

"Of the 5,300 employees fired in connection with the activity, 10% were managers or higher-level employees..."

Message 7 of 9
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

not sure how they work.

but i have had a lot of second level reviews. usually just ask for something simple or a better letter of explanation.

never had one killed by 2nd level.

Retired Lender
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you.... I guess it may be a first time buyer thing of panicking.... everyone wants to hear approvedSmiley Happy but my file should be looked at by this friday.. fingers crossed...

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.