cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 developers in 3 years. Please advise....

tag
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: 3 developers in 3 years. Please advise....

@newmomnewme wrote:

I am taking the apartment...probably moving in less than two weeks. Can you guys believe that the builders agent hasn't even called me to check-in or provide any updates??

As an FYI from a builder's sales rep, I tend to not respond to requests for stuff after already being told no, it ain't happening. Home sellers sometimes to the same thing when they consider requests or offers to be silly or ridiculous. We don't respond well to demands from buyer prospects.

Message 11 of 12
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

Re: 3 developers in 3 years. Please advise....

Thank you so much for your insight. 

Before we left the meeting, they told me they would talk the builder and come back with a price....I would hope that if the answer was no, they would have told me at the table and not wasted any more of anyone's time. Builders agent told me that she wanted to talk to builder about lots, prices, and it would take a day or two...

I think it may just be a regional difference...I live in the DC metro area and things are faster than they are on the MD Eastern Shore. I was wondering if they were trying to be shady or if they were just laid back. I am still not sure what it is, but at this point the red flags are screaming at me. 

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.