Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

32 points for home loan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 32 points for home loan

OK this is my husbands: Have a balance showing right now of 5.00 on a 400.00 card and I just put another 30.00 on it because I have to make a payment this month still. My Ficos are listed below as of today. I just had a coll go on Eq that was removed twice already and dont know how they keep putting it back. There are a total of 2 collections and 2 charge offs WE do have a BK that will be 7yrs old on Aug 22,2007 now that said one collection is paid off and has agreed to delet so we are waiting on that or the lender to do a rescore which ever comes first.
His scores
TU 634
EX 588
EQ 577

Now on mine I have 2 CC balances are 42.00 on a 300.00 card and 17.59 on a 300.00 card we use them like debt cards. We have not been late on anything in since 4/2005 we have a truck payment. I have 2 Charge offs and 2 collections that both have agreed to delet just waiting on that to be done. My scores are listed below
TU 636
EX 588
EQ 536

We were supose to close on the house on the 16 of this month but it got bumped back until we can get mid scores to 620 I really need help we have 4 kids getting ready to start school and we are living with my parents.
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sound like to me that the broker never had you approved for the loan!! I see this all the time!!!

Hey I got you the best deal in the world and your lucky cause this will never happen again!!! Then when you get towards the end... Man!!! don't know what happened but your score, or the weather, or even the day caused you to lose your deal but dont worry cause I had a back up plan!! Just take this crap loan arm for two years and work on your credit.

BATE AND SWITCH!!
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

OneMortgageGuy wrote:
Sound like to me that the broker never had you approved for the loan!! I see this all the time!!!

Hey I got you the best deal in the world and your lucky cause this will never happen again!!! Then when you get towards the end... Man!!! don't know what happened but your score, or the weather, or even the day caused you to lose your deal but dont worry cause I had a back up plan!! Just take this crap loan arm for two years and work on your credit.

BATE AND SWITCH!!

AGREED!!!!!! Smiley Sad

Rob
Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is Wells Fargo and he is telling us unless we get our scores up by 32 points now he cant even do a loan for us. Now I dont even have a place to live I am at my parents with 4 kids a pug and my husband. It is so depressing all the work I did seems like for nothing.
Debbie
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, I just wanted to say how much I empathize, I am new here but my husband and I have 4 kids and are squeezed in my in-laws 1200 foot home that we rent from them and we found an amazing deal on a home we could actually afford and still can't do anything because of our scores. it is the most draining and awful battle that these number hold so much power and yet no one holds them accountable, good luck, things will turn around!
Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
There Is A Web Site You Can Go To And Opt ( No ) Credit Card Offers And With In 48hrs Raises Your Score 14pts Will Post The Web Site Later Dont Have At Work With Me. It Was Gave To Me From Morgage Lender And It Works Thanks

If you will please be so kind to wire me $250, I will transfer it to the King of Siam, he will use it to reclaim his Kingdom stolen away by thieves, and then I will send you back $500 plus I guarantee you a 39 point boost to your FICOs. I am talking a good deal, I can assure you sir. Nothing funny business about here.

Really....

where do I send the money?
Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, like I said in another post it was a bait n switch. He should have known immediately once he saw those scores if he needed a 620. Maybe he is inexperienced. Don't lose hope. there are still programs out there that can help. I do 100% down into the 500's. Maybe it is something I can help you with depending upon the state. It will all work out. If this house was meant to be. Someone had mentioned the opt out option and yes I send many of my clients to that if they need to gain more points. Rapid Rescore is an option but very costly and sometimes doesn't even help. Contact me I would like to help
Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please give more info on this opt out option.
Thanks
Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I too would love the information on the opt out thing.

Thanks!
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.