Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

32 points for home loan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

32 points for home loan

Can someone help me out here we were supose to close on 16th of July but we are being told now that we need 32 more point to close on this. Right now we are living with my parents and really need our own place. How can we get the 32 more points that we need any suggestions would be helpful and if you need anymore info just let me know.
Thanks,
Debbie
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 32 points for home loan

32 more FICO points? What's your CC util look like? And what are your FICOs?

Message Edited by Noah_Bodie on 07-18-2007 12:28 PM
Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nikko - Paying down CC debt and using the Rapid Re-Score program through your broker is the fastest way to increase FICO when times are desparate.

If your CC UTI is already low, take a closer look at your CRAs and determine if there are Baddies that may be removed as a result of Innaccuracies or PFD opportunities you could capitalize on. 

You can still use the AU startegy until next year... In the case of ONE CRA adopting the new model, you can still influence your other two scores and chances are the middle will be increased. Do you have any realatives that may be willing to help you here? Prob here is that sometimes takes 2-3 months for TLS to report AUs.

Good Luck!

Rob
Message 3 of 19
debz
Valued Member

Did you get approved first?  What are your scores now?  I'm surprised they can't find another mortgage program for you.  It's going to be tough coming up with 32 points.
Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

debz wrote:
Did you get approved first?  What are your scores now?  I'm surprised they can't find another mortgage program for you.  It's going to be tough coming up with 32 points.

Not as hard as you think... Just need to work at it. My FICOs increased way more than 100 points since mid - Feb.

Rob
Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

There Is A Web Site You Can Go To And Opt ( No ) Credit Card Offers And With In 48hrs Raises Your Score 14pts Will Post The Web Site Later Dont Have At Work With Me. It Was Gave To Me From Morgage Lender And It Works Thanks
Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

poolside1200 wrote:
There Is A Web Site You Can Go To And Opt ( No ) Credit Card Offers And With In 48hrs Raises Your Score 14pts Will Post The Web Site Later Dont Have At Work With Me. It Was Gave To Me From Morgage Lender And It Works Thanks

Be careful with URL posts in this Forum... Use another method of communication with posters.

Rob
Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

poolside1200 wrote:

If you will please be so kind to wire me $250, I will transfer it to the King of Siam, he will use it to reclaim his Kingdom stolen away by thieves, and then I will send you back $500 plus I guarantee you a 39 point boost to your FICOs. I am talking a good deal, I can assure you sir. Nothing funny business about here.

Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Noah_Bodie wrote:

poolside1200 wrote:

If you will please be so kind to wire me $250, I will transfer it to the King of Siam, he will use it to reclaim his Kingdom stolen away by thieves, and then I will send you back $500 plus I guarantee you a 39 point boost to your FICOs. I am talking a good deal, I can assure you sir. Nothing funny business about here.

Killing me over here!!! Smiley Very Happy

Rob
Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK here is your 250 now where are my points I need them by Wed of next weekvery-happy smiley

Thanks I needed that.
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.