Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

45 minutes to sign 1000 signatures

tag
TimeToRecover
Established Contributor

45 minutes to sign 1000 signatures

45 minutes to close and I am now in debt for 30 years!!!!!    There is one item the build still has to fix the pedistal since isn't secured (going over to check it again tonight and lock up) I didn't use the key to change the lock as I didn't want to lock them out of being able to fix it.

I went after and bought my dinning room set and matress set. and my refrigerator.  still ahve the garage door opener tv and moden and router and im done.  

I am so happy i just poped to my old apt to let my dogges out to poddy and im taking them with me over to see the house for the first time.  Smiley Happy

Got the gas and electric chagning over monday and water people closed early so will get that changed monday.  

Just had to come share my news with my myfico mortgage friends!!!!!

Starting Score: 570 ish
Current Score:EX (701) EQ (711) TU (705)
Goal Score: 750
In My Wallet: GE Care Credit (8K) BestBuy (6K) BofA Cash Rewards Signature Visa (7K) Cap One Quicksilver (10.5K) Chase Freedom (4K) Lowes (6K) VS Angel Card (2.4K), Macys (4K)
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: 45 minutes to sign 1000 signatures

congrats

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 8
justrock
Frequent Contributor

Congrats.  I closed this morning also.  My closing took and hour and a half, I signed everything put in front of me while a table full of people shuffled papers in a seemingly random fashion.  The sellers attorney had to leave the room with his calculator as he couldn't jive the numbers.  I had to exchange a large bank check and have it made out to a different party.  Everyone got overpayed , credits were used to pay for the fuel in the tank,  and I will get money in the mail (it was a tax issue).  When it was done I did exactly as you did, went home and got my dog and brought him to the new house.  He cried for two hours while I had pizza with my best buds.  (He doesn't like the wood floors!!!!).   I'm back in my rental for the night, exhausted but happy.

Starting Score: 597
Current Score: TU 720 EQ 648
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 8
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Big day! Champagne all around - congrats to both of you and your new homes! Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!! I cannot wait to get to where you are :-/ :-)

Message 5 of 8
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

I have bought over 10 homes and the feeling of stepping into a home for the first time as the owner never gets old for me. Congratulation to you all who have closed and all the ebst to those yet to close.

Message 6 of 8
Score_Raiser_T
Valued Member

Congratulations!!!!!

Message 7 of 8
NCGirl
New Contributor

Congrats to you. I have to wait until Tuesday to close, but I'm not far behind! :-)

Starting Score: 689
Current Score: 689
Goal Score: 770

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Amex BCE, Discover, FNBO AMEX, Citi Dividend Platinum Select Visa, Blue for Business
(In the garden until November 2013)
Next card Visa Signature - World Elite MC(Business)
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.