Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4506 not updated need help asap

tag
housejunkie81
Valued Member

4506 not updated need help asap

I filed my 2015 taxes back in January the taxes which I owed money to have not been fully processed by the IRS to complete and be entered onto a 4506. In order for my mortgage to go through I do need my 2015 taxes to reflect on the 4506 has anyone had issues where if they owe money to the IRS the processing time takes longer is there anyway to make the process go any quicker. I'm supposed to close in about a week and I'm nervous that my taxes are going to prevent me from closing.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 4506 not updated need help asap

That's a long time. Did you file them electronically? Are you sure they were accepted? You don't have to show that the debt was pie since it's not April 15th yet. Confirm they were accepted first, if so, Google "Where's My Refund" so you can track the progress. I hope this helps!
Message 2 of 9
housejunkie81
Valued Member

It says "Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available."

Does this really take weeks
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

It takes weeks for them to process, but if you filed in January they should be done by now. You might need to bite the bullet and call them to see what's going on.
Message 4 of 9
Mrsg714
Contributor

I believe if you owe money then it takes longer to process. They start working on the refunds first. You could try contacting a tax advocate for your area.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had to call & get my transcripts sent to me. They gave my loan officer an error & wouldn't release them. If the underwriter wants stamped ones, I'll have to go to the IRS office to get them.
Message 6 of 9
housejunkie81
Valued Member

Yes but my are still processing and I need a full transcript to close
Message 7 of 9
housejunkie81
Valued Member

I need my 15 taxes cause my 13 I made allot less so I need the average of 14-15 not 13-14
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sincerely urge you to contact them directly. I owed taxes this year. I filed the first week in February and they were processed by the end of the month. I didn't have to pay what I owed, but it had to appear on my transcript. Something is holding them up. I hope you can close on time.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.