Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

502 USDA Direct Prequalification

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

502 USDA Direct Prequalification

So, I did my prequalification and got a call. The lady who called went over some issues on my credit. I had a few medical collections that have payment plans and my credit history is short. Otherwise no problems. She offered to send an application so I filled it out and sent it in. What should I expect next?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 502 USDA Direct Prequalification

They might pull your credit again. Then you will get either a call or a letter and in a few weeks. It helps to check in with them every week or two to see what the status of your application is.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I sent out my paperwork to my local office. Got mu credit pulled again. I am so nervous!
Message 3 of 6
StarraeAday1
Regular Contributor

Oh please keep us updated on your progress! There is so little information about USDA Direct out there. I will be sending in the prequalification paperwork as soon as a new credit card starts reporting. The process makes me nervous! I hope yours goes very smoothly!

Foreclosure - June 2017
Ch. 7 BK - Discharged January 2018
6/2020 - EQ 680 | EX 691 | TU 707
Message 4 of 6
DanTheMan77
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
So, I did my prequalification and got a call. The lady who called went over some issues on my credit. I had a few medical collections that have payment plans and my credit history is short. Otherwise no problems. She offered to send an application so I filled it out and sent it in. What should I expect next?

It will take approx. 30 days for them to process your application. This will included employment verification and verification of rental history (if you've been renting). They may call and ask for additional info during that time, but if you've already sent them everything they've asked for there shouldn't be anything else they need.

Message 5 of 6
StarraeAday1
Regular Contributor

Did anything ever come of this, OP? I'm in the waiting stage now and I would love to hear how your experience turned out.

Foreclosure - June 2017
Ch. 7 BK - Discharged January 2018
6/2020 - EQ 680 | EX 691 | TU 707
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.