Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

60 days of bank statement

tag
Martis
New Contributor

60 days of bank statement

The lender wants 60 days of bank statement. My checking bank statement are closing at the end of each month and they are published usualy on the 5th of the next month.

If I am submitting my papers at the middle of this month do I need to bring the December and January statements OR I need to go to my bank and ask for 60 day statement on a letterhead from December 15th to February 15th?

Thank You

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
mynameainttracy
Established Contributor

Re: 60 days of bank statement

I would just give them your most recent 2 statements. In our case, as the process has gone on, we just give the new ones as we get them. We have weird statement dates too, ours go from the 25th -24th of each month.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

When we sent ours in they said they were looking for two things. Closing cost and if over draft protection was ever used in the last two months. Good Luck!! 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

...and large cash deposits! They get all kinds of suspicious about random cash & want to know where it all came from. 

Message 4 of 5
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

send them what you have now., when the new statement cuts, send it in

Retired Lender
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.