cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

600 credit score FHA First time home purchase

tag
gunnar27

600 credit score FHA First time home purchase

I had an approve/eligible with a 620+ score.  I had a few collections that were being disputed.  After removing the dispute my score is down in the 600-609 range.  Rapid rescore is still trying to remove a collection that has been paid. 

I do have 4 collections that were reported in 2010 and 2011.

My DTI would be questionable depending on how they look at the collections.  It would be around the 45%-50% DTI. 

Based on the pre-approval we now have a signed purchase agreement with a financing contingency and need to get this done. 

Any recommendation for an FHA broker that can get this done fast? 

I know there will be more questions as I haven't listed every detail.  The purchase is 308K, my income is around $10K/month. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: 600 credit score FHA First time home purchase

Why can't you go with your current lender?  Or do they require a 620 score?  Do you not have faith in the rapid rescore process getting your score where you need it to be?

Did they re-run automated underwriting with the 600-609 scores?  If so, did it come back as an Approve/Eligible or was it a Refer?

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.