Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

610 Score. What are my chances?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

610 Score. What are my chances?

Short of applying for a mortgage in these rough times, with a score of 610, what are my chances of being approved for a loan? Income = roughly $80k, bad stuff is all old but just hasn't dropped off yet. Disputed everything and got it kicked up a bit to 610. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
BrianB_The_Loan_Professor
Valued Contributor

Re: 610 Score. What are my chances?

Govt loan is doable with that score and a small down payment - It really depends on the whole scenario.

610 alone is not a deal killer.

Brian

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian B The Loan Professor
Mortgage Banker - offering FHA, VA, USDA , and Conventional mortgages in all 50 states -

If I do not respond to a follow up question please feel free to contact me directly
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

610 middle score (info given by mortgage banker today) , can I get approved for fha with 610 middle score? I was told they have to have 620 score for fha.
Message 3 of 6
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
610 middle score (info given by mortgage banker today) , can I get approved for fha with 610 middle score? maybe  I was told they have to have 620 score for fha. because that is THAT LENDER's guidelines. some lenders go lower

Retired Lender
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

You are correct my mortgage banker says they will not go below 620. Are there any lenders approving 610 mortgage apps? I live in South Dakota
Message 5 of 6
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

yes.

keep calling around. no need to app everywhere.... just ask them their guidelines.

maybe your realtor knows a lender!?!?!

Retired Lender
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.