cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

618 middle score and frustrated!!!!!!!

tag
kaylord84
Frequent Contributor

Re: 618 middle score and frustrated!!!!!!!

Let us know how it goes

Starting Score: Eq 485 TU 467 Ex 400 BK filed Dec 2016
Current Score: Eq 723 TU 665 Ex 682
Goal Score: 700 All 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

My apologies I'm on an iPhone so I don't see the info at the bottom and I guess I missed the other info trying to read at 4 in the morning.Hope all goes well for you
Message 12 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Harley0123... Me too!
Message 13 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will do!
Message 14 of 28
bdhu2001
Valued Contributor

You've been given info on contacting a lender and you've stated that your Util is good.  Are you allowing only one card to report a balance of 10% or less with all other cards reporting $0? Utilization is per card and overall.  I know it's all over the forum, but thought I'd mention it just in case.

Original Mortgage maturity Sept 2044; Refi maturity Dec 2030
Starting Score: EX 751 EQ 720 TU 737 on 4/9/14
Current Score: EX 849 EQ 835 TU 843
Goal Score: 850

Message 15 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have my Discover card balance reporting $67. My limit is $1900. My others are 0 balances but I'm using them just enough to keep them active. My total credit limits on all cards is $5300
Message 16 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you contacted the your auto lender to try and get the late payment(s) removed? That would surely bump you over the 620
Message 17 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I have. Several times. They won't budge. :/
Message 18 of 28
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
So here's my dilemma... I have been gardening and monitoring my credit since the beginning of last summer. My goal was to start the process of buying a home next month. I just received my new 3B report and my middle score is 618 on Equifax. Is there a chance a bank will approve a FHA or USDA loan with that score? My DTI is 9%... There's nothing on my report that I can fix to bump my score. All my credit cards are current.. never late and in good standing. My student loans are current last late pymt was in Jul 2013. Car loan is nearly paid off.. Only $2500 left on the loan. Last late pymt was June 2014.. No judgments.... 2 paid collections. Any ideas what I can do or who I can apply with that will approve me? Help.

UPDATE: So I was so wrong about my middle score. It's actually 625! I am qualified and preapprived for a FHA loan! Super excited!!!!! Thanks to all that commented and the great advice. I'm gonna be a HOMEOWNER!! Smiley Very Happy

I would have put this at the end as well, only way I knew it was edited is from CL status.  Congrats. Smiley Wink

Signature needs updating
Message 19 of 28
kaylord84
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations let us know how it goes

Starting Score: Eq 485 TU 467 Ex 400 BK filed Dec 2016
Current Score: Eq 723 TU 665 Ex 682
Goal Score: 700 All 3

Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.