Established Member
ujocka

80/20 and 100% ltv options?

My wife and I are currently under contract for our new home in Auburn, WA. I currently own two other properties that are rented, and am trying to get a feel for what terms are out there now? I have been told by a few friends in the industry that 80/20's are alot harder to come by now. I am looking for 100% financing or an 80/20 with closing costs wrapped in the loan (no cash requirement). My mid is 710 and my wife is around 690.Need a jumbo loan for $500k.  Is this still easily doable?
Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." --President George W. Bush
Frequent Contributor
montana

Re: 80/20 and 100% ltv options?

yes it is doable, however, you need to shop around for a good loan broker ( not officer ). As there is a push to sign up all new loans to be as expensive and as less paperwork/legwork for loan officer. So they may not be so incline to spend hours finding you the correct loan package for you. They will present you with universal offers: like take it or leave it because there in nothing else better.
You need good relation with real estate agent and ask him/her for help.

Good luck.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+