Established Member

80/20 and 100% ltv options?

My wife and I are currently under contract for our new home in Auburn, WA. I currently own two other properties that are rented, and am trying to get a feel for what terms are out there now? I have been told by a few friends in the industry that 80/20's are alot harder to come by now. I am looking for 100% financing or an 80/20 with closing costs wrapped in the loan (no cash requirement). My mid is 710 and my wife is around 690.Need a jumbo loan for $500k.  Is this still easily doable?
Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." --President George W. Bush
Frequent Contributor

Re: 80/20 and 100% ltv options?

yes it is doable, however, you need to shop around for a good loan broker ( not officer ). As there is a push to sign up all new loans to be as expensive and as less paperwork/legwork for loan officer. So they may not be so incline to spend hours finding you the correct loan package for you. They will present you with universal offers: like take it or leave it because there in nothing else better.
You need good relation with real estate agent and ask him/her for help.

Good luck.
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.