Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$89 collection popped up from May 2014

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

$89 collection popped up from May 2014

How bad will this be for FHA? I will try to pay for delete. Just worried!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: $89 collection popped up from May 2014

Is this your only negative - or have there been periods of late payments and/or collections, etc. in the past?

What is the collection for?

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

My credit has been clean for the last 4 years. I have a ton of bad debts falling off from now through March 2015. This looks like a final bill from cox cable that was missed. Since it's less than $100 I think i should be ok. (Thanks for replying) 

@ShanetheMortgageMan wrote:

Is this your only negative - or have there been periods of late payments and/or collections, etc. in the past?

What is the collection for?

Message 3 of 4
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Yeah if you've had 4 years of clean credit and this is the only negative going back that far, it will likely be OK.  Those unreturned equipment fees can be a pain, even if the equipment is actually returned I've heard of people still being billed for it.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.