Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Huge Thank You!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

A Huge Thank You!

I wanted to thank every contributor to this site! I finally settled today and it was so relieving! I learned a wealth of knowledge from this site and it helped ease my concerns from reading everyone's posts. I still cant believe that I actually purchased a home. I am so happy that I am finally able to post on here without any concerns of "jinxing" the purchase. Congrats to all the homeowners out there and the soon-to-be homeowners, be patient, it will all work out in the long run!

Mike

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
SCTeach28
Valued Member

Re: A Huge Thank You!

Congratulations on your new home!!!!!

Message 2 of 5
ArmyStrong
Frequent Contributor

Congrats Mike!!

TU: 556 12/12/08 ~ EQ: 509 12/12/08 ~ EX: 509 12/12/08
TU: 588 8/7/09 ~ EQ: 529 7/30/09 ~ EX - ?? (509 12/12/08)
TU: 619 9/01/09 ~ EQ: 608 9/01/09 ~ EX - ?? (640 FAKO 9/01/09)
TU: 626 9/30/09 ~ EQ: 624 9/30/09 ~ EX - ?? (640 FAKO 9/01/09)
TU: 659 10/7/09 LO PULL EQ: 624 10/7/09 LO PULL EX: 659 10/7/09 LO PULL
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I wanted to thank every contributor to this site! I finally settled today and it was so relieving! I learned a wealth of knowledge from this site and it helped ease my concerns from reading everyone's posts. I still cant believe that I actually purchased a home. I am so happy that I am finally able to post on here without any concerns of "jinxing" the purchase. Congrats to all the homeowners out there and the soon-to-be homeowners, be patient, it will all work out in the long run!

Mike

Congrats Mike, I'm sure you are very proud of your accomplishment.  I too can't wait til it happens - a sense of "PRIDE"

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A Huge Thank You! act

Thank you all. It was a very nerve racking process  but to be honest I dont think it could have went more smoohtly other than getting the mortgage committment and clear to close so close to closing (less than 24 business hours). Completed mortgage app on March 25th (pre-approval on February 16th). Approval on automated underwriting. Was in manual underwriting for a week (pins and needles during this timeframe but they were in serious backlog due to the end of the month-April). Got clear to close on May 7th, Friday, and settled on May 10th.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.