Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A ball of nerves

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A ball of nerves

We passed the 2nd round of underwriting and are file is now at the USDA  fingers crossed

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay! Thats great news!

Message 12 of 21
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Yeah!!!! U r almost there!!
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 13 of 21
Heatherkins
New Contributor

Every day since we went into underwriting on Wednesday feels like 3. 10 Days until we're supposed to close! Is this cutting it tight or right on schedule? Eek! 

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just checking in Smiley Happy has anyone heard anything?! I haven't yet.
Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope
Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I found out last night that we have cleared underwriting and our file is in final QC as of yesterday morning. They are hoping for the clear to close this morning. Walkthru and closing are tentatively scheduled for 3 and 4:00 tomorrow. Even knowing this I STILL did not sleep last night. Sigh!!! I want the keys in my hand! 

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm a ball of nerves too and I'm just waiting on the LO to get an exception for a 6.75 year old charge off.  Goodness.  If I only would have known then what I know now.

I can't even imagine what it's going to be like when it's submitted to UW and I have to await that answer.

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOOHOOO!!!! Got the clear to close. Closing tomorrow at 4. I am quietly doing the happy dance at my desk at work.

Message 19 of 21
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

congratulations!!!!  i am very happy for you!

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.