cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A big thanks to everyone here at the myFico forums and in particular Shane Again !!

tag
chesnutlane
Established Member

A big thanks to everyone here at the myFico forums and in particular Shane Again !!

I closed today on an town home in Colorado. I was almost 4 years out of a short sale and with help from Shane we made it happen. My property was a for sale by owner which gave me a few more hoops to jump through but I could sleep at night through this knowng I had him as my Ace of cards in my back pocket. To future buyers I take my hat off to him and dont be shy to ask him for help. There are some great posts on here to get your self ready follow them and you will be golden, again Thanks to Shane and everyone who has shared here. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FSFdoppleganger
New Contributor

Re: A big thanks to everyone here at the myFico forums and in particular Shane Again !!

Congratulations...I can't wait (hopefully) to say that word..Closed!!!

Starting Score: TU 627 EQ 640 EX 641
Current Score: TU 730 EQ 758 EX 766
Goal Score: TU 750 EQ 800 EX 800
Lender Pull 4/7/14: TU 716 EQ 747 EX 760
"Whatever the mind of men can conceive and believe, it can achieve". Napoleon Hill
Message 2 of 5
CreditHealthy
Established Contributor

Re: A big thanks to everyone here at the myFico forums and in particular Shane Again !!

Congrats!

What's in my sock drawer? NFCU LOC 15,000] NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000][ Golden 1Platinum Rewards Card 6,600 Discover It 5,000,] {NFCU goRewards 17,500} Barclaycard 1250.00,]Cap one 750.00 ], Watering my garden for the next five years:-)
EQUIFAX 727 EXPERIAN 732 TRANSUNION 743 FICO} STARTING SCORE....554 July 2013
Message 3 of 5
Alberio
Contributor

Congratulations!

Starting Score: 644 (EQ) 646 (EX) 670 (TU) as of 11/2013
Current Score: 732 (EQ myFico) 740 (EX myFico) 740 (TU myFICO) as of 8-25-14
Lender Pulled Scores (3-19-14): 709(EX)/700(TU)/670(EQ)
Goal Score: 710 (Made it!!)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

De nada, it was fun working together.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.