cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A ray of light in this whole stressful experience.... Just Sharing on an otherwise stressful Monday

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

A ray of light in this whole stressful experience.... Just Sharing on an otherwise stressful Monday

I paid off my discover card on July 11th (payment isn't due until the 28th) and yesterday I got a notification that my balance was zero with EQ and TU, and myfico Transunion raised 8pts , (Equifax shows 850 so it can't increase, too bad my Fico Score 5 shows 710 because it is my middle score) .  Finally something went right.  Smiley Tongue   Just wanted to share because there have been so many times in the past few months I wanted to throw in the towel.  The collections company refused to do a PFD (my only baddie).  I have written goodwill letters to no response.  I am sure there will be more setbacks along the way.  Right now I am just waiting for my only card with a balance to show the 2% balance down from 12%..  

Equifax FICO 850/ Score 5 710

TU 826/ Score 4 797

Experian 840/ Score 2 699

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: A ray of light in this whole stressful experience.... Just Sharing on an otherwise stressful Mon

congrats. good luck

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.