Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AID Removal Success with Transunion

tag
Cherriwyn
Regular Contributor

AID Removal Success with Transunion

Hi Folks,

After several attempts trying to get the "AID" comments removed from my transunion report I finally had some success so I decided to share the information with the forum.  You may contact transunion at 1-800-916-8800 then selection option 3 and option 2.  This will allow you to speak to a customer service rep.  Inform them you are no longer disputing the items listed in dispute and would like the comments received.  You should receive an updated report within 5 to 7 business days.  I hope this helps.

Starting Score: 511
Current Score: 628
Goal Score: 650

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Cherriwyn
Regular Contributor

Re: AID Removal Success with Transunion

As a follow up to my post yesterday, I verified the morning and the "account in dispute" comments have been successfully removed from my transunion credit report however this change dropped my score 20 points. 

Starting Score: 511
Current Score: 628
Goal Score: 650

Message 2 of 6
Ms-Kato
Contributor

@Cherriwyn wrote:

As a follow up to my post yesterday, I verified the morning and the "account in dispute" comments have been successfully removed from my transunion credit report however this change dropped my score 20 points. 

Sorry to hear this .

Message 3 of 6
Chinadoll
Contributor

Thank you for this info. It did help as I just called and the representative informed me I would receive a notice of the removal of dispute comments in 5-7 business days. Thank you for the info Smiley Happy . Now I just need Equifax to comply with me Smiley Sad

Starting Score: TU 654 EQ 599
Current Score: TU 682 EQ 661 EX 688
Goal Score: 750

Message 4 of 6
MBOhio2
Established Contributor

Thank you for this info... I too needed to have some comments removed (already have them removed once, but they came back) so this was very helpful. Fingeres crossed they are removed quickly!

Mid-2010 Starting Scores: FAKO EQ 476 FAKO EX 506 FICO TU98 575
July 2017 Current Scores: Approx 710 (waiting for official updates)
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I have been trying to get them removed from my TU and EQ report and have had no luck. Was it something you said. Please assist. Thanks

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.