Valued Contributor
ashabbir1

AMERISAVE MORTGAGE

Does anybody have any idea about that mortgage company. My scores are TU 587 EQ 532 and EXP 598. I filled out the rate form on Fico website and I put poor credit and that is the only company came up as a match. I went to their website. It seems like they approve anyone.Here is the link. Thanks

Valued Contributor
ashabbir1

Re: AMERISAVE MORTGAGE

How this is possible? It says credit score does not matter.

Buy a Home with Zero Money
At Amerisave you can buy a house with no money.
Zero down payment Zero closing costs No money in the bank No money for the first 2 months payments
Just pick your house, sign and move in. NO MONEY.

What's required?

Current Employment: You must have a job. New jobs are OK, no employment history necessary. Temp jobs not allowed.

Bankruptcy OK: Chapter 7 Bankruptcy must be discharged for 24 months. Chapter 13 Bankruptcy must have 12 months of payments. Foreclosures must be at least 4 years old. Other judgments and liens must be paid off.

Credit: Your credit score does not matter.

Find out how much you can qualify for:

Call 866-828-3400.
Just tell us that you want to buy a home with NO MONEY DOWN & ZERO CLOSING COSTS.
Valued Contributor
netpanther

Re: AMERISAVE MORTGAGE

I would not do it. If you have to go thru them you will end up paying tons in interest and fees as I am sure it is a subprime lender.

You need to get yourself in a better credit situation. There will always be homes. That is what you must tell yourself.

Much better to rent a decent shack, save up $, pay yourself first, build up your credit and then get a home.

Much better than foreclosure because you bit off more than you can chew just to high hopes.

Sorry to be so blunt. But have seen people loose their homes.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+