cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANYBODY ELSE OUT THERE WITH A FRAZZLED NERVES???

tag
Genkeim
Frequent Contributor

Re: ANYBODY ELSE OUT THERE WITH A FRAZZLED NERVES???

I think I've got a first class cabin on the frazzled nerves ship!!!

Went to open house on 6/2 loved it, put an offer in and it was accepted that night. Filled out mortgage paperwork on 6/9 got a 30 day rate lock at 4.25%, closing date was set for 7/12. After much foot dragging by the LO and a lot of back and forth on conditions we just cleared UW on 7/10 and was submitted to USDA. Had to extend rate lock for 30 days ($~1200), had to move closing to 8/10. Indiana USDA has a 28 day backlog so we're looking at a final approval around 8/7.

Realtor told us she has never had any conditions come out of USDA. We've got our fingers crossed that's the case. We don't have any time to deal with any further conditions!!!!

NFCU NavCheck $15k | NFCU cashRewards $12.5k | NFCU goRewards $12.5k |AMEX SPG $10k | Citi AA WEMC $6.5k | CSP $5k | Wal-Mart MC $4.5k | US Air WMC $3.9k | Amex Everyday $2k | Amex BCE $2k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $800
Current Scores:Equifax 697 (myFICO 4/14), TransUnion 699 (Discover 5/14), Experian 754 (Amex 5/14)
Message 11 of 18
wildbillcody
Regular Contributor

We are waiting on the wonderful and ever so efficient IRS to get our tax transcripts to our loan officer. Our income has already been verified. I talked with our loan officer yesterday and i let her know how nervous i was and she said "you have a clean file, i don't forsee any underwriting issues BUT you never know, we could have missed something". so she gave me her best honest answer. I don't think we missed anything but who knows what the underwriters will dig for. Our transcripts will match up with our tax returns, our employement is verified, they have bank statements, paystubs, no collections or anything on our credit so keeping fingers and toes crossed that we proceed ahead.

Lender pulled fico scores 4-11-2013
Equifax 670, Exp 673, TU 672
Message 12 of 18
GrwnLdy

Alright so I offered on 6/21/13 and it was accepted that day.  I did my loan application on 6/26/13.  The home inspection was completed on 6/22/13.  I have not heard one thing and we're scheduled to close on 8/16/13.   I'm using OHFA in OHIO as a 2nd mortgage grant for downpayment assistance.  My HR let me know employment and income verification was completed and sent back yesterday so we're moving along I guess...I am VERY nervous.  My realtor says the appraisers are backed up and that's the reasoning behind the delay.  It's been ordered, but not done as of yet.  SO I'm still in processing Smiley Sad

I'm using Howard Hanna Mort Svs if interested...

Message 13 of 18
alsobob
Established Member

I'm right there with you guys.  Started building a house, builder told me that it would take 90 days, that was 50 days ago.  Had to extend my rate lock for another month at big cost to me.. But  finally, my house is expected to close the 17th.  Only problem was the transcript, filed nearly 2 months ago still didn't have it.. finally got the IRS transcript today, after spending weeks on hold and being hung up on, going to two local offices only to be told that no one is available to see me at 3pm on a Thursday when they close at 4:30!

Sent the transcript to the LO who sent it to the UW.  We are hopeful to get the ok to close on Monday and do the walk through that day itself.  If all goes well, we will close on time.. well the newly adjusted definition of on time lol.

Good luck to everyone!  My suggestion to anyone on these forums is, one: read everything you can here and learn from our struggles and two: never, ever give up.  If someone gives you the run around, keep calling, emailing, etc until you get an answer.  Especially from the IRS. Talk about an organization that needs to clean house!  Most over-entitled bunch of slobs I've ever seen.

Good luck!

Message 14 of 18
jonjohn
Contributor

What IRS transcripts are we talking about here? They didn't ask me for any transcripts..

Starting Score: EQ 625 TU 630
Current Score: EX 711 EQ 685 TU 680
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 15 of 18
swtneka
Frequent Contributor

I A FRAZZELED AND I HAVENT EVEN APPLIED. THATS TOMORROW....

Message 16 of 18
CreditRepairGirl23
New Contributor

ME!!!

Nervous wreck right now.

My myfico journey has all been leading up to this point - credit repair to buy my first home.

Last year I got close but I was working with Chase and they just couldnt get me approved for enough , and I still had a few complications (collections etc)

Feb this year got pre approval from a smaller lender , found a house I loved and had a contract - after 3 months we had to terminate the sale due to septic system failing inspections and then the property failingtesting for a new system to be installed.

Heartbreak

Then found another house - go thorugh inspections everything again. Now have aug 2nd closing date. Our file was sent to USDA in pa monday.

My loan officer says hes never seen a file be rejected after their underwriters are done with it..but after being so close a few times and waiting so long - now that we are this close I am literally on pins and needles.

cant sleep, cant focus at work ugh

Message 17 of 18
wildbillcody
Regular Contributor

I'm right there with you. We go into underwriting today and I'm so nervous.
Lender pulled fico scores 4-11-2013
Equifax 670, Exp 673, TU 672
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.