Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU Approval - will I get the loan?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AU Approval - will I get the loan?

I've received AU approval through FHA, will I get the loan if - bankruptcy in 2001, was never late on previous mortgage payments over last 2 years. Had 2 lates on auto payments due to subprime rate changes in mortgage payments.  I sold that home and have been renting for a year with no lates on rent.  mid scores are 617 and 615 (husband).  Settled on a couple of cc accounts that were in collections.

Biting my nails over this.  I found the perfect home for our family.  Would love someones input.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AU Approval - will I get the loan?

If you got AU approval, you should be good as long as all info can be verified and checked (i.e you did not fudge any numbers and the LO did a good job putting it all together)
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

My broker sent my file to Expertivity...some company that puts all documents into place(crosses the I's and dots the T's) before its sent to the lender.  My main concern though is they will be asking for a letter of explanation from the BK.  I put a previous post on here about it, but no one has responded yet.
Message 3 of 4
BrianB_The_Loan_Professor
Valued Contributor

As old as the BK is I wouldnt worry about them requesting a letter. I have never seen them do this.

Brian

Good Luck
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian B The Loan Professor
Mortgage Banker - offering FHA, VA, USDA , and Conventional mortgages in all 50 states -

If I do not respond to a follow up question please feel free to contact me directly
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.