cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About to close....should I fax disputes?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

About to close....should I fax disputes?

I was about to fax in some disputes to my CRA's...

MODS....don't move this is in the right section!

I had DV'd some things over two months ago and never received any responses on any of them.
They are all collection accounts...but I am closing this or next week, just waiting on USDA approval.  Is this bad to dispute right now? 

There is no positives to them being on the report...they aren't CC or loans....just collections...I just don't want to make a mistake that would cause issues with closing.  (The lender didn't have a problem with them on the reports but I would like my scores to be current and reflect correct info.)

Any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: About to close....should I fax disputes?

If you are approved now, then I wouldn't do anything to credit until you've closed... since it's only a week or two away, I'd recommend you wait.
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Shane, that's what I was thinking...but I needed to hear it from someone else.

Message 3 of 4
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Welcome... you can dispute to your hearts content after you get the mortgage though Smiley Wink
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.