cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About to head to underwritting what next?

tag
CelesteR
Regular Contributor

About to head to underwritting what next?

I was preapproved through an underwritting process 3 weeks ago. Found the house last week, viewed a second time Monday, bid accepted, and contract signed Wednesday. Spend yesterday working on loan application and sending in LOE just in case for things like inquires, names and addresses on credit report, divorce decree from 8 years ago, current bank statement, and things like that. Waiting for bank clearance of Ernest money to send with application and LO said he would submit Monday to underwritters. Inspection is set for Monday afternoon. Now what do I need to do? Is it a good time to shop for insurance? When is a good time to start packing? I'm so scarred something will go wrong with the loan! My loan officer has been very good and took all my check stubs, tax returns, W-2, deferment of student loans proof, and even current transcript from school with GPA and hours earned to show I was full time student! He took all that before pre-approval. What else might I need?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
BaileyMae
New Contributor

Re: About to head to underwritting what next?

The day after filling my application with all my docs I got a quote for insurance and sent it to my LO. So I don't see why you can't start looking now. Smiley Happy
Lender Pulled Scores(2/2014)

EQ: 750 (same a myFICO) EX: 707 TU: 728
Message 2 of 5
CelesteR
Regular Contributor

@BaileyMae wrote:
The day after filling my application with all my docs I got a quote for insurance and sent it to my LO. So I don't see why you can't start looking now. Smiley Happy

Loan office said he wanted me to chose one before we go to underwritting so I spent the morning doing that. Now I'm ready for the inspection Monday just so I can go to the house again. I'm still not comfortable enough to start packing yet but my husband is really pushing me to start. I'm still worried something will go wrong with the loan.

Message 3 of 5
BaileyMae
New Contributor

When are you scheduled to close? Mine is set for 4/15 but I haven't pack yet.

But i'm in  a one bedroom apart soooo....could be way less to pack. 

I have howevver started a list of things I want to do once I get the keys. 

Good luck on the inspection Smiley Happy

Lender Pulled Scores(2/2014)

EQ: 750 (same a myFICO) EX: 707 TU: 728
Message 4 of 5
CelesteR
Regular Contributor

I'm scheduled to close on 4/21. I have 7 people to pack! I really want to start but don't want to jinx myself.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.