Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After all the hard work... Closed!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

After all the hard work... Closed!

What a process.  To all those out there continue to work hard and work as a team.  I was lucky to have the all stars of home buying team.  A fantastic agent, an awesome lawyer and one hell of a mortgage team.  Through all the ups and downs not only did I learn alot about the process but also how to be a better citizen and credit consumer. 

So tomorrow will be a busy day.  Movers, Frig delivary, washer and dryer delivary, dish network, at&t and heating and air conditioning tech.  Hopefully my neighbors don't mind! 

Can't wait to be officially moved in and making the home ours!

Thanks to everyone on here for helping me out!

Matt

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: After all the hard work... Closed!

some days i feel like being patient is truly the hardest part of it all!
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations.  I'm a little jealous of some of you.  I'm still stuck here in NY and my house is in RI.  My son can not get out of school fast enough, I want to be in my new house!!!  This weekend crap is for the birds! Atleast this weekend I get 3 days instead of 2. Hehe. 

Seriously, congrats. Enjoy your new home. What a nice way to start out...a holiday weekend.  

Message 3 of 9
musikklvr
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!! So exciting. I can't wait!! Smiley Happy

Enjoy your weekend of moving. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 668
Current Score: 712
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

awwww congrats!!!! it seem like everyone is moving in and closing on there homes but meSmiley Sad

i wish you the best.   now i have to go back to being patient and wait my turn LOL

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am using mental tricks to fight the patience issue. Since I am only paid once a month, at the end of the month and we are supposed to close at the end of next month, I have resorted to telling myself, "Just TWO more paychecks!" Smiley Happy Thats MUCH better than telling myself, "Only FORTY more days". Semantics is working wonders, lol.

Congrats to all. 

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

too funny Trueice!!

I have to try that. i have 5 weeks til closing Smiley Happy now that i have typed it  seems like its around the corner!! i am scare to pack just incase things fall thru.......

i wish you all the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Message Edited by djspeer on 05-22-2009 07:57 PM
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know the feeling my closing is set for Thursday 5/28th and  I started this process 2/13th so I'm more than ready to take ownership of my house.  Even though I'm purchasing a foreclosure and It's getting a major overhaul, it's still mine and I would like to get this thing started, my contractor told me he should be finished by Mid-July early Aug. so at least I'll be able to enjoy @ least 3 wks. peace n' quiet in my own backyard!!
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

i know right?! my own backyard! we went to our house today they have laid the sod down did the landscaping it's really looking like a home now and not a construction site!!!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.