cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After hearing what this malicious loan officer did to me who gets the blame? listen to this....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

After hearing what this malicious loan officer did to me who gets the blame? listen to this....

I had a balloon payment that well blew up and they wanted 30,000 now.  So I decided to refinance and roll it into my mortgage premium.  I started getting offers in the mail from lenders that wanted my business.  I won't mention his name or what company he worked for.  He basically told me that he couldn't pay off all my credit cards, i had about 5.  But just 2 now and that i should come back in a few months and do another refinance to get the rest of them.  So I did just that.  Months later I started going through my closing documents and trying to figure out what exactly happened.  it turns out that he charged me points.  Without explaining what they were or why i needed them.  And horiscious closing costs.  total closing costs on refi #1 came out to $20,000.  OK so second loan looking through closing documents.  the closing costs on the second refinance was $10,000.  So in total this man basically cost me $30,000 in fees.  Started me up with points (1st loan) that totally were a waste of money because i didn't have the loan long enough to break even.  Where is that $30,000 right now that I basically paid to his company?  in somebody's pocket. 

what do you guys think, i like hearing your guy's opinions.  thanks. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: After hearing what this malicious loan officer did to me who gets the blame? listen to this....

complain to nmls......

they have teeth

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: After hearing what this malicious loan officer did to me who gets the blame? listen to this....

ok how do i do that?  got a link?

Message 3 of 4
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.