Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All 3 mortgage scores now available

tag
merc64
Valued Member

All 3 mortgage scores now available

Looks like today was a major update since TU is now available when you purchase the scores. I purchased all 3 and was happy to finally see my TU score. All 3 are now listed under the additional score models. Good deal since I'll be looking for mortgate in the next month.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
bdhu2001
Valued Contributor

Re: All 3 mortgage scores now available

@merc64 wrote:

Looks like today was a major update since TU is now available when you purchase the scores. I purchased all 3 and was happy to finally see my TU score. All 3 are now listed under the additional score models. Good deal since I'll be looking for mortgate in the next month.

Okay that tempts me.  I may pull 3B report on 4/28/15, but I'll try to hold out until 7/28/15. On 7/28 it'll be 6 months since I pulled my EQ Bureau report.  My TU score is always my lowest so I am curious about it.

Original Mortgage maturity Sept 2044; Refi maturity Dec 2030
Starting Score: EX 751 EQ 720 TU 737 on 4/9/14
Current Score: EX 849 EQ 835 TU 843
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 10
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

This is a HUGE win for consumers!!
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Huge!

I am tempted to pull but I have locked my rate . I will pull just before closing
Message 4 of 10
Creditobsessed12
Frequent Contributor

Ugh I just got my 3 reports on 3/5!
11/30/14 EQ 545 TU 573 EX 602 01/15 EQ 545 TU 586 EX 589
02/15 EQ 643 TU 627 EX 669 03/05/2015 EQ 708 TU 744 EX 707
05/2017 EQ 659 TU 676 EX 683
Goal: 700s across the board Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 10
Zorasmiles
Established Contributor

@Creditobsessed12 wrote:
Ugh I just got my 3 reports on 3/5!

As did I!!

FICO scores are your calling card to the business world. Build a negative reputation and those doors are hard to open, find that perfect balance of credit responsibility and those doors open when you desire them.
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

It couldn't hurt to contact MyFico & ask them to give you access to the third now, since it was so recent. It's amazing what asking nicely can achieve sometimes.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is awesome. Thanks.

Message 8 of 10
sports1965
Frequent Contributor

i just bought the 2 scores

not going to spend another $fourty something dollars to check them again

it should be free to check the one that was missing .

Message 9 of 10
srn
Valued Member

I bought the 3 in 1 monitoring. I am particularly interested in the mortgage scores because my lender pull scores matched the scores of the mortgage scores here.
However I see that there is no TU mortgage score here. Only eq score is updated and EX score is not updated so far (I see the date as the date when I purchased). All my MyFico scores have increased significantly, so I see the EQ mortgage too increased. But I still see the old EX mortgage score.

Am I missing something here. How do I get to see my EX mortgage score updated here.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.