Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Almost There...Need some prayers, good vibes

tag
Chinadoll
Contributor

Almost There...Need some prayers, good vibes

I've been on the boards for some time now and my journey to homeownership began last year. I am currently purchasing a new construction home and have gone through a LONG journey. After many pushbacks on completion and two setbacks on my closing date I am almost there. I have my 2nd (LOL) walk through 8/20 and am set to close on 8/27 with the exception of the Certificate of Occupancy. That is the last thing remaining needed for me to close. If you can send some prayers, good vibes my way I would greatly appreciate it. I am just so ready to move; I've been living out of boxes & suitcases the last few months thinking I was closing...LOL! I believe This is IT! I have to believe This is IT!

Starting Score: TU 654 EQ 599
Current Score: TU 682 EQ 661 EX 688
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
indecison
Regular Contributor

Re: Almost There...Need some prayers, good vibes

Sending good vibes your way!! Good luck! I am waiting on my new construction to be finished myself. About 30 days to go for me!

Message 2 of 5
Chinadoll
Contributor

Thank you and Good Luck to you as well Smiley Happy Can't wait to get into our new Homes

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Luck!!

Message 4 of 5
Chinadoll
Contributor

Thank you....it's been a journey

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.