Did you mean: 

Almost but no cigar...YET!

tag
needahousenow

Almost but no cigar...YET!

Hi Mr and Mrs Awesome
Please see the update from LO below.
It appears that we are very close to  closing. CTC stands for clear to close😄
We will follow up with you tomorrow with a phone call. We are at the end of this process according to the update.

The Awesome family will be out of uw I think tomorrow with conditions, or Wed. I
believe we have a lot of them already.  We should have a ctc ,  if all is
well Friday.  Once we have the ctc it may take 48 for closing docs to go
out.  

So our closing date was supposed to be April 10th originally then April 15th then the 28th then May 15th. This is the furthest we've made it in the process so far. This is the second lender we've been to and after a million issues, I pray that this is it. I am starting to get a little excited but I don't want to get my feelings hurt if we are declined again. Other than the accumulation of more money and better credit, nothing has changed for us. What would kill our deal this late in the game? I'm ready to get my dang house!!!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Almost but no cigar...YET!

More info is needed. Why were you denied before?

Message 2 of 5
needahousenow

Because a stupid collection popped up for 110 bucks. However, that is now gone. It's off of the credit file.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought over 640 score, they dont look at that. Is this an FHA or?

Only asking questions, to help Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
needahousenow

Oh I really appreciate it! I'm just irritated with the first lender trying to ruin my life because of that collection lmao! Well our scores aren't in that area yet lol. It's FHA though. So far we have alot of reserves, a qualifying score, income, and we are nearly debt free. I just hope that nothing will screw us over this time. I mean, I can't take much more of this process before I curl up in the fetal position.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.