Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Almost there I can taste it!!!

tag
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: Almost there I can taste it!!!

@ProudMomof5 wrote:

So does it depend on what company pulls the credit report because my mid score is from Transunion.  That sucks because that's my lowest score and I'll really have to bring my score up alot.

It doesn't matter which report is the mid-score. Your lender will pull the report from their system and they will go off of the mid-score from their system. Have you spoken to a lender or are you in the preparation phase?

Message 11 of 15
ProudMomof5
Contributor

Yes, I had a lender pull my credit and my scores where Experian 623, Transunion 580 and Equifax 610.  The only thing I can think of that's pulling that score down is a collection for $250 for a ticket.  I wonder if I can get them to remove it if I do a PFD would it bring my score up.  I need to make sure they weren't included in my Chapter 13 before I call them and even think about paying.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ ProudMomof5

If that's the case then you're mid score would be 610 with equifax, you're low score would be 580 and you're high score would be 623.

Message 13 of 15
scmami
Regular Contributor

Congrats on getting the points! I was in the same boat and what increased my score in less than a month was 1) Time (a few baddies aged to 4 years) and 2)paying my 2 CCs to under $10/each. I tried the 1 card at zero, other at $10, but Idk, that's what worked for me
Current FICOs (Sept 2015) EQ: 666 TU: 663
Message 14 of 15
beb86
Valued Contributor

Good Luck!!! just get mentally prepared for all kinds of bumps in the road (the will happen) but its so much worth it in the end.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.