Regular Contributor
Target1212

Alternative lines of credit for USDA direct

Ok, so I didn't know I had to have 3 open lines for 12 months for my USDA loan. I have 2 (Utility and one CC for 2 years with no lates) and the other 2CCs I do have are only 5 months old. So, I'm trying to think what else I can use? My rent is only 9 months old, so that wont work for another 3 months, then I have Comcast which is also 9 months old, does anyone know if maybe I prepay 3 months I can use it like it's a year old? I mean if I prepay 3 months of rent could I use that, since I'm essentially covered for that year? Probably not, but thought I'd ask. I really wanted to get a pre approval before my year was up here so I can move before this lease is up, or be ready to atleast! I just don't have a lot of bills. My phone is in my dads name (family plan) so that won't work. 

Super Contributor
ShanetheMortgageMan

Re: Alternative lines of credit for USDA direct

- Rental history

- Utility Companies (gas, electric, water, landline home phone, or cable TV) 

- Insurance (non pay-roll deducted medical, life, auto, renters) 

- Child care payments made to a business 

- School tuition 

- Retail stores (department, furniture, appliance, specialty, rent-to-own, internet/cell phones) 

- 12-month savings pattern evidenced by regular non-payroll deposits (such as transferring $300/mo out of your checking account into your savings account each month, and leaving it there)

- Personal loans with evidence of payment terms and 12 months canceled checks

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}