Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I in the clear?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Am I in the clear?

I actually had the exact opposite experience with my processor. She was great, called me almost everyday to update me where I was in the underwriting process. When I would speak to my LO he would just tell me it was in underwriting. The processor took care of everything for me, even wrote LOE's for me for some items, just sent them to me to review and sign and send back.
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Am I in the clear?

I spoke with my processor and was told that my file had been approved by the underwrtier. She also stated the morgage insuracnce company has been requested to review and approve the coverge, that this  step normally happens at the end of the loan processing... does this sound correct?  The property and appraisal is also being reviewed by underwriting and she said that it looks like they have everything they need at this point. And we will need to provide another verification of employment once we sign the closing documents.  Thing is, we are supposed to close in a week and we just provided her the employment verification on 12 Dec.  Do they really need another one?  Finally concerning scheduling closing, she mentioned that title companies typically do not schedule appointments until closer to closing, when they know they will be getting the closing documents.  I'm confused.  I thought we had been approved.  Why not schedule the closing?  

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.